How Does the 2017 Ford Fusion Price Compare to a Popular Rival?
If you’re shopping for a new car, the market is certainly flooded with plenty of options. Narrowing it down to two popular models, the Honda Accord and the Ford Fusion, which car offers drivers more for their money?
Keep reading, and we’ll explore the 2017 Ford Fusion price and standard amenities and how they compare to the offerings of the 2017 Honda Accord. One vehicle definitely shines above the other—and you’re about to find out which it is.
In terms of cost, the Accord and the Fusion are neck and neck with the 2017 Accord trim levels and prices come in as follows:
- Honda Accord Sedan LX: $22,355 MSRP (for models with 6MT)*
- Honda Accord Sedan Sport: $24,415 MSRP (for models with 6MT)*
- Honda Accord Sedan Sport Special Edition: $25,415 MSRP (for models with 6MT)*
- Honda Accord Sedan EX: $25,730 MSRP (for models with 6MT)*
- Honda Accord Sedan EX-L: $28,820 MSRP*
- Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6: $30,895 MSRP*
- Honda Accord Sedan Touring: $34,830 MSRP*
The Fusion lineup includes the following trims and prices:
- Ford Fusion S: Pricing begins at $22,120 MSRP
- Ford Fusion SE: Pricing begins at $23,120 MSRP
- Ford Fusion Titanium: Pricing begins at $30,120 MSRP
- Ford Fusion Sport: Pricing begins at $33,475 MSRP
- Ford Fusion Platinum: Pricing begins at $36,620
Standard Features for the Price
For the base price, the Honda Accord serves up a variety of standard features that are either not available in the base-model Ford Fusion or are only available as extra-cost upgrades. Included among them are:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control (not available in the Ford Fusion base model)
- Anti-theft stereo (not available in any of the Ford Fusion models)
- Exterior temperature gauge (not available in the Ford Fusion base model)
For the base cost, the Accord further delivers superior EPA-estimated fuel economy of 27 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway in CVT models** compared to only 21 city mpg and 32 highway mpg in the base-model Fusion.
Take the Outstanding Accord for a Spin
Drivers can further explore the many prime assets of the 2017 Honda Accord and take it for a test drive at any Mid-Michigan Honda Dealers location. Stop by any of our affiliated dealerships or contact us today.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set their own prices.
**Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-package/condition, and other factors.