Which of the Honda Civic Sedan Trim Levels is Right for You?
Critics at The Car Connection heaped praise on Honda Civic Sedan performance: “Quick, direct steering and a taut, but compliant, suspension makes the Civic as capable rushing down curvy road as it is slogging through a congested city.” Honda encourages you to personalize performance through two available powertrain setups:
- 2.0L Four-Cylinder: Comes with LX and Sport trim levels for up to 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque. You’ll make up to 25 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway with six-speed manual transmission or 30 and 38 with available CVT.
- 1.5L Four-Cylinder: Comes standard with the EX, EX-L, and Touring for up to 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque. Standard CVT returns up to 32 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway.
The Honda Civic Sedan LX bucks the common compact sedan trend of fitting entry-level models with substandard equipment. Features include:
- Automatic Climate Control
- Height-Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Cruise Control
- Electronic Remote Trunk Release
You’ll also enjoy cutting-edge entertainment and connectivity amenities.
- 5-Inch Central Display Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Four-Speaker Sound System with USB Port
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control (SVC)
Standard Honda Sensing
From hatchbacks to half-ton trucks, safety is always going to be a top priority
. The Honda Civic Sedan earns the trust you place in it by fitting the following Honda Sensing driver assistance technologies across all trim levels.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
Whether preventing unsafe lane changes, warning you of potential collisions, or adjusting cruise control settings, the Honda Civic Sedan is always working to protect you and your passengers from harm.
The Sport model rests one step up from the LX. 18-inch alloy wheels, center-outlet dual exhaust, and aerodynamic bodywork give it a bolder appearance, and just a few standard features include:
- 60/40-Split Folding Rear Seatbacks
- Rear Center Armrest with Cupholders
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Keyless Ignition and Entry with Remote Start
- 7-Inch Touchscreen Interface
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto Integration
- Eight-Speaker Audio System with Dual USB Ports
The EX is the first Honda Civic Sedan trim level to fit the 1.5L turbo engine, but that’s far from all it offers. Further amenities include:
- One-Touch Power Moonroof
- LaneWatch Blind-Spot Camera
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Heated Side Mirrors
- Heated Front Seats
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- 8-Way Power Driver’s Seat
- Satellite Radio
With leather upholstery fitted across all seats, the EX-L is notable for its upscale approach to comfort. Your front passenger gets a power-adjustable seat for flawless personalized support, and the handy automatic-dimming rearview mirror prevents glare striking your eyes.
You’ll even get a HomeLink® Remote System that syncs with garage doors and other HomeLink devices for added convenience. Helping you get where you need to go without incident is a Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System that offers:
- Simplified Voice Recognition
- 3D Renderings of Terrain, Buildings, and Road Signs
- Live Search Function
- HD Digital Traffic™
- Predictive Local Search
- Lane Guidance Split Screen for Road Signs and Exits
- Free Map Updates for 5 Years
The Touring trim level ticks every box by providing an exceptional level of comfort, convenience, and entertainment.
- Premium Audio System: Channels 450-watts of power through 10 high-end speakers for an immersive driving soundscape.
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats: Bring the year-round comfort of heated seats to those in the rear.
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers: Wipers adjust their rhythm automatically to ensure complete visibility during every journey.
Further features include paddle shifters, chrome door handles, and LED headlights with auto on/off.