Honda Ridgeline Towing Capacity & Honda Ridgeline Payload
Drivers looking at Honda Ridgeline towing capacity and Honda Ridgeline payload specs are immediately impressed by its ability to handle such heavy loads. Harnessing up to 280 hp from a standard V6 and utilizing several industry-exclusive features, it’s a hard model to ignore when you’re looking at light trucks.
Power and MPG
The 2019 Honda Ridgeline provides a diverse array of features across six well-balanced trim levels, but you’ll never accept anything less than front-line power and top-tier efficiency thanks to a fantastic powertrain.
- 3.5L V6: Makes up to 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque for athletic performance whether on the highway or in the city.
- Six-Speed Automatic Transmission: Fine tunes power delivery for up to 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg* on the highway.
Available all-wheel drive (AWD) provides all-weather traction and the capability you need to head down light off-road trails.
Towing and Payload
The Honda Ridgeline combines responsive yet efficient performance with surprisingly strong capability specs, including:
- Up to 3,500 lbs. of towing with 2WD Configurations.
- Up to 5,000 lbs. of towing with 4WD Configurations.
You’ll also be able to choose between several maximum payload ratings by deciding on the right trim level.
|Sport||1,465 lbs.||1,580 lbs.|
|RTL||1,452 lbs.||1,569 lbs.|
|RTL-T||1,447 lbs.||1,562 lbs.|
|Black Edition||N/A||1,499 lbs.|
Towing and Payload Features
The Honda Ridgeline bed offers up to 33.9 cubic feet of usable space, eight heavy-duty truck bed tie-down cleats, and the following exclusive features.
- Industry-First Dual-Action Tailgate: A specially engineered hinge system lets you swing the tailgate open from the side as well as drop it down.
- Class-Exclusive In-Bed Trunk® Volume: An extra 7.3 cubic feet of cargo space is lockable and drainable – it even features built-in grocery bag hooks and guides for accessory cargo dividers.
Take Command of the Honda Ridgeline at Your Local Showroom
Currently recommended by 100% of drivers according to a study done by Cars.com, the Honda Ridgeline is the ideal truck for drivers who need high towing and payload ratings without having to worry about too much power or high fuel consumption. Contact us today or visit your nearest Mid-Michigan Honda dealer to find out more about the latest special offers.