Honda Vehicles Take Home Six KBB Best Buy Awards
The team at Kelley Blue Book spend all year reviewing new cars, trucks, and SUVs. To point you in the best direction, they then put together their annual KBB Best Buy Awards, and Honda has done exceptionally well:
- Compact Car – 2019 Honda Civic
- Midsize Car – 2019 Honda Accord
- Compact SUV – 2019 Honda CR-V
- idsize SUV – 2019 Honda Pilot
- Minivan – 2019 Honda Odyssey
- Electric/Hybrid Car – 2019 Honda Clarity PHEV
The Best Vehicle to Buy is a Honda in Every Category
- Best Compact Car – 2019 Honda Civic: Having secured KBB’s Compact Car Best Buy Award five years in a row, the Honda Civic is an impossible compact to match. From its numerous trim levels and body styles to its comprehensive selection of comfort, convenience, and safety features, it’s an industry legend.
- Best Midsize Car – 2019 Honda Accord: As noted by KBB, the new Honda Accord sets “a new standard in the popular midsize sedan segment”. The interior is exceptionally spacious, features are generous, and advanced Honda Sensing safety technology comes as standard.
- Best Compact SUV – 2019 Honda CR-V: Perfect whether you’re commuting during the working week or heading out on family adventures on the weekend, “Honda’s venerable compact crossover is practical, efficient, and easy to drive”. The compact SUV segment is growing rapidly, but the Honda CR-V remains at the top.
- Best Midsize SUV – 2019 Honda Pilot: KBB writes that Honda’s three-row SUV “combines style, refinement and substance with a renowned reputation, ensuring its place at the top of the midsize SUV segment.” If you need space for up to eight and plenty of modern creature comforts, the Honda Pilot should speak to you.
- Best Minivan – 2019 Honda Odyssey: The Honda Odyssey is a minivan that balances spacious interior dimensions with a surprising wealth of comfort features in an upscale, well-fitted cabin.
- Electric/Hybrid Car – 2019 Honda Clarity PHEV: Ideal for eco-friendly drivers, the Honda Clarity makes up to 47 miles of all-electric range and up to 42 mpg*. An available $7,500 federal tax credit and wide selection of features make it even more tempting.
Take a Closer Look at the Latest Inventory by Visiting a Dealer
*110 combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) electric rating; 44 city/40 highway/42 combined MPG gasoline only rating. 47-mile maximum EV mode driving range rating. 340-mile combined gas-electric driving range rating. Ratings determined by EPA. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.