2020 Honda Civic Si Interior
Honda Civic Si Sedan interior dimensions include:
- Passenger Volume: Up to 95.0 cubic feet.
- Headroom: Up to 37.5 inches in the front and 36.8 inches in the rear.
- Legroom: Up to 42.3 inches in the front and 37.4 inches in the rear.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 56.9 inches in the front and 55.5 inches in the rear.
- Hip Room: Up to 53.7 inches in the front and 47.3 inches in the rear.
Honda Civic Si Cargo Space
Cargo dimensions also differ between Si Sedan and Si Coupe models, but you’ll still enjoy more room than you might expect from such a sleek and quick-footed vehicle. You’ll find:
- Up to 11.9 cubic feet of cargo space with the Honda Civic Si Coupe.
- Up to 14.7 cubic feet of cargo space with the Honda Civic Si Sedan.
Handy cargo area features include:
- Cargo Area Light: Flip on the Cargo Area Light to help with organization and find even the smallest item.
- 60/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback: Flexible fold-down options let you bring down all or part of the rear row.
As noted by Car and Driver: “Honda’s clever small-item storage solutions carry over from the Civic, with more interior cubby space than similar rivals”. Both models bring the following small storage features:
- Center Console with Sliding Armrest and Storage Compartment
- Electronic Remote Trunk Release
- Front and Rear Beverage Holders
- Door-Pocket Storage Bins
The Honda Civic Si Sedan also provides:
- Passenger-Side Seatback Pocket
- Rear-Seat Center Armrest