2017 Honda HR-V Delivers Innovative Technology
Enhancing Comfort and Providing Convenience
The 2017 Honda HR-V utilizes a few of the great technology features it provides in order to give drivers what they need to be able to sit back, relax, and truly enjoy the ride. Some of these impressive comfort- and convenience-enhancing features include:
- Automatic Climate Control with Electrostatic Touchscreen – Never have to worry about dealing with fickle dials or complicated controls. This system makes it easy to control the vehicle’s climate so it’s just right for everyone inside.
- Cruise Control – Planning on going on a long road trip or just tired of your daily commute? With cruise control, the Honda HR-V gives your foot time to rest even when you’ve still got a long way to go.
- Push-Button Start – Whether you’re toting children to school in the morning, trying to beat rush hour traffic, or just generally in a hurry, the convenience that comes with a simple push-button start system can’t be beat.
- Remote Fuel Filler Door Release – Since the HR-V already gets such great mileage, the time drivers spend at gas stations is already short. A quick, remote switch to open the fuel filler door just makes this time even shorter.
In addition to making sure that drivers are comfortable and have everything they need within arm’s reach, the 2017 Honda HR-V also makes certain that drivers are always able to have access to the devices they need when they need them. Here’s a handful of the great multimedia and connectivity technology features available on the HR-V:
- Bluetooth HandsFree Link – This system allows you to keep your eyes on the road while still staying connected with the music, apps, and people that mean the most to you.
- 7-inch Display Audio with High-Resolution WVGA Electrostatic Touchscreen – No more squinting or confusing controls necessary. The availability of this large and easy-to-use multimedia control center makes accessing everything you need quick and simple.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic – Phone GPS systems can’t always be trusted, but with the integration of real-time HD Digital Traffic, this satellite-linked system makes sure that you’re always on time and up to date on current traffic conditions.
Technology to Keep You Safe
Of course, the 2017 Honda HR-V can’t leave out one of the most important aspects of the vehicle: safety. By including a host of safety and security features among the high-tech advancements, the HR-V is able to give drivers and their passengers peace of mind every time they enter the vehicle’s cabin. Check out some of these available features below.
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control – We can’t control the weather, but we can make sure that we maintain control of our vehicles when the driving conditions are less than ideal. This system makes stay in charge and on the road easy, no matter the circumstances.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System – With so much going on every day, it can be hard to keep up with vehicle maintenance. However, with the handy alerts provided by the TPMS, drivers will never miss another necessary tire fill-up or replacement.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines – Eliminate blind spots for good with the help of this multi-angle camera, which can help you see what’s going on behind your vehicle so that you can avoid collisions and back into and out of tight parking spaces seamlessly.