2019 Honda Insight Trim Levels
Standard Comfort and Convenience
The entry-level LX model starts the Insight model lineup with a long list of comfort and convenience features. Budget-minded drivers who are shopping for a hybrid won’t have to sacrifice great features and equipment with the Insight, which makes a comfortable and convenient cabin a top priority.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Automatic Climate Control System
- Cruise Control
- LED Ambient Console Lighting
- 12-Volt Power Outlet
- Rear-Window Defroster with Timer
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls
- Push Button Start
Standard Technology and Connectivity
The LX allows drivers to stay safely connected when behind the wheel with hands-free technology. Drivers can select their perfect soundtrack to any journey with streaming audio and Pandora compatibility.
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio
- 160-Watt Audio System with 6 Speakers
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- Pandora Compatibility
- Speed-Sensitive Compensation
As a 5-passenger sedan, the Insight makes a deep commitment to safety with features that boost reliability and performance in any weather or road conditions. And with a multi-angle rearview camera, drivers can check their surroundings for a clear path before backing up.
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Electronic Brake Distribution
- Brake Assist
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
The Honda Sensing suite of driver-assistive technology features comes standard on every model of the Insight and helps drivers stay safe. The package includes systems that warn, prevent, and mitigate incidents through:
- Lane Departure Warning – If the Insight begins to sway out of its lane on the highway, this system will issue a warning to the driver to correct the steering.
- Lane Keeping Assist System – If the Lane Departure Warning goes on unheeded, this system can nudge the steering of the Insight to bring it steadily back into the center of the lane.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – Once drivers select their desired speed and distance interval, this system will adjust to natural changes in the flow of traffic without further input from the driver.
- Forward Collision Warning – Front sensors detect when an oncoming vehicle or other object is dangerously approaching the Insight and will warn the driver to take swift action.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System – This system can engage the brakesto mitigate impact and minimize the damage to the vehicles and property involved.
- Road Departure Mitigation System – If the Insight rolls over lane lines and road markings, this system can engage the brakes and steering to keep the Insight from going off the road.
For drivers who want more comfort and technology features than the LX offers, the EX is a great mid-level choice to consider. It includes upgradesand additions to the equipment including a larger audio touchscreen with customizable feature settings and more smartphone integration.
8-inch Audio Touchscreen with Customizable Feature Settings
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Remote Engine Start
Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock
180-Watt Audio System with 8 Speakers
SMS Text Message Function
At the top-of-the-line is the Touring model. It’s a great choice for drivers who want the most luxury, technology, and comfort features offered on the Insight. Building upon the upgrades on the EX, the Touring model addsmobile hotspot capability which allows drivers and passengers to access the Internet anywhere. And a navigation system can help guide you to your destination using the best routes.
Heated front seats
One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Features
Mobile Hotspot Capability
450-Watt Premium Audio System with 10 Speakers including Subwoofer
Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition