The 2017 Honda Pilot Technology Features Will Amaze
Audio and Connectivity
The 2017 Honda Pilot technology offerings start with amazing audio and infotainment features that will keep you and your passengers connected and entertained during any drive. A few of these amazing features and what they’re capable of include:
8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
– This large screen with a high-resolution electrostatic touchscreen with customizable features will make controlling your music and apps simple.
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
– Stay connected to your smartphone without risking safety with these innovative apps that will display what you need onto the 8-inch Display Audio touchscreen.
Rear Entertainment System
– This feature is optional on the EX-L and standard on the Touring and Elite trims and includes a Blu-ray player, HDMI interface, and 115-volt power outlet.
Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation
– Get where you need to be on time with a little help from this navigation system equipped with extras like voice recognition, Song by Voice, and HD Digital Traffic.
SMS Text Message Function
– Compose and receive text messages easily through this voice-controlled function.
Comfort and Convenience
With how much time we spend inside our vehicles, it’s crucial that they’re designed to be comfortable and make things a little more convenient for the everyday commute. The Honda Pilot is able to carry out this task easily with the help of some high-tech features like:
– Take one more thing off of your to-do list by eliminating the need to search for your keys; instead, simply press a button to get going.
Cargo Area Light
– With the assistance of this helpful light, loading and unloading your vehicle anywhere is a breeze.
Hidden Storage Well
– This extra storage space allows you to store valuables or other items out of view of people passing by.
Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control
– This climate control system works hand in hand with a humidity control system and an air-filtration system to give you the most comfortable interior temperature.
– Drivers can enjoy access to a 10-way power-adjustable seat with lumbar support, and front passengers can get comfortable in a four-way power-adjustable seat.
Of course, 2017 Honda Pilot technology makes an appearance in the safety and security department as well. Here, technology works to provide drivers with features that help keep them alert and aware of their surroundings, making each commute a little safer. A handful of the technologies you can count on to make this possible include:
– Honda LaneWatch enables drivers to see what is in the lane next to them on the Display Audio screen to better judge whether or not it is safe to switch lanes.
Lane Keeping Assist System
– Available on many trims and standard on the Elite, this feature assists in keeping drivers aware of when they are drifting from their lane and assists in correcting it.
Adaptive Cruise Control
– This specialized cruise control system uses low-speed follow and other great features to make rush-hour traffic less taxing and long drives more relaxing.
Blind Spot Monitoring System
– Blind spots will no longer pose a hazard thanks to this monitoring system that keeps you aware of what’s taking place in these areas.
Auto High-Beam Headlights
– In inclement weather you can focus on driving instead of adjusting your lights with the help of this automatic high-beam system setup.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license, or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $950 for sedans and $975 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor, and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.