Find Honda Safety Ratings for Your Next Honda Vehicle
Any driver looking at Honda safety ratings is likely to be impressed. Bringing together the latest safety features with unbeatable safety ratings, Honda models offer perfect peace of mind.
Read on to explore:
- Honda Sensing Safety Technology
- Honda IIHS Safety Awards
- Honda NHTSA Safety Ratings
Honda Sensing Safety Technology
Honda Sensing technology brings next generation safety to your drive. It’s available with all models and standard with many, and features include:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) with Forward Collision Warning
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
Honda IIHS Safety Awards
The IIHS (Insurance Institute of Highway Safety) carries out their own crash tests and provides those models that meet the highest criteria a Top Safety Pick or Top Safety Pick+ award.
Here’s how the latest Honda lineup performed:
- 2019 Honda Insight: Top Safety Pick+
- 2019 Honda Accord: Top Safety Pick
- 2019 Honda CR-V: Top Safety Pick
- 2019 Honda Pilot: Top Safety Pick
- 2019 Honda Odyssey: Top Safety Pick
All models with Honda Sensing® technology were rated Superior in the tough IIHS Frontal Collision Protection segment, except the untested Honda HR-V.
Honda NHTSA Safety Ratings
The NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) is responsible for putting all commercial vehicles meant for American drivers through a rigorous set of crash tests to show potential buyers how they’ll fare in the real world.
Each vehicle is awarded a score out of 5, and Honda has continued to impress:
- 2019 Honda Fit: 5-stars*
- 2019 Honda Civic Coupe: 5-stars*
- 2019 Honda Civic Sedan: 5-stars*
- 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback: 5-stars*
- 2019 Honda Insight: 5-stars*
- 2019 Honda Accord: 5-stars*
- 2019 Honda HR-V: 5-stars*
- 2018 Honda CR-V: 5-stars*
- 2019 Honda Ridgeline: 5-stars*
- 2018 Honda Pilot: 5-stars*
- 2019 Honda Pilot: 5-stars*
- 2019 Honda Odyssey: 5-stars*
Find Some of the Safest Models on the Road at Your Local Honda Showroom
Whether you’re looking for an AWD model like the Honda CR-V or a fuel-sipping Honda hybrid, safety never falls below 5 stars. Visit your local Mid-Michigan Honda showroom or contact us directly to find out more and check out the latest special offers.
*Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov.