Is a Honda Civic a Sedan?
Industry critics like Kelley Blue Book invariably praise the Honda Civic for offering “a broad range of models and prices”. However, this can sometimes make people ask the following question: ‘Is a Honda Civic a sedan?’
It’s actually available as a Coupe, Hatchback, and as the performance-focused Type R, but the core Civic remains a compact sedan.
Read on to explore:
- Honda Civic Sedan MSRP and Features
- Honda Civic Sedan Engine Specs
- Honda Civic Sedan Fuel Economy
Honda Civic Sedan MSRP and Features
The Honda Civic Sedan is priced at $19,550 MSRP*, with features including:
- Honda Sensing Driver Assistance Suite
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- 5-Inch Central Display Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Four-Speaker Sound System
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control (SVC)
The top-tier Honda Civic Sedan Touring is priced at $27,400 MSRP*, with features including:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- 450-Watt Premium Audio System with 10 Speakers, Including Subwoofer
- Heated Front and Rear Outboard Seats
You can also pick up the sportier Honda Civic Si Sedan priced at $24,300 MSRP* with a single trim level.
Honda Civic Sedan Engine Specs
The Honda Civic Sedan lets you customize performance by choosing between two iterations of the same sophisticated engine.
- In-Line 4-Cylinder: Makes up to 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque.
- In-Line 4-Cylinder with Turbocharger: Makes up to 174 hp and 167 lb-ft of torque.
The Honda Civic Si Sedan fits an In-Line 4-Cylinder with Single-Scroll Turbocharger for up to 205 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque.
Honda Civic Sedan Fuel Economy
Honda Civic Sedan efficiency scores change depending on your chosen engine, trim, and transmission. Ratings range between:
- Up to an EPA-estimated 25 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway with 6-Speed Manual Transmission**.
- Up to an EPA-estimated 32 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway with CVT**.
The Honda Civic Si Sedan makes up to an EPA-estimated 28 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on the highway**.
Explore the Full Civic Lineup by Visiting Your Nearest Honda Showroom
Whether you want to talk through Honda Civic Sedan price options or discuss Honda Civic Sedan configurations, the team at your local Mid-Michigan Honda dealer can help. Contact us today to find out more or hear about the latest specials.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $930.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.