What’s the Best Sedan of 2014?
While you and your neighbor may have a different idea of what the best sedan of 2014 is, we at Mid-Michigan Honda Dealers think it’s the 2014 Honda Accord. It’s not just because we’re a Honda dealership either; when you take a look at everything Honda has to offer on the Accord, we think you’ll agree that it’s simply one of the best choices in its class.
A Fuel Efficient Sedan
Whether you opt for the standard four-cylinder or the upgraded V6 engine, the Accord is an incredibly efficient sedan:
- The 2014 Accord LX with continuously variable transmission and 185-hp four-cylinder engine earns an EPA-estimated 36 mpg on the highway.*
- Drivers upgrading to the Accord Sedan V6 with 278 hp can enjoy an EPA-estimated 34 mpg on the highway as well*
Some of the Best Features
Of course, one of the things that we think sets the Accord off from competing models the most is its standard features package. Honda made it a point to redefine the idea of “standard features” for the 2013 model year, and you can find those same game-changing amenities here in 2014:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for phone and audio
- Honda’s i-MID infotainment system with 8-inch touchscreen interface
- Steering wheel-mounted controls for cruise, phone, audio, and more
- Standard rearview camera system
- Expanded-view driver’s mirror
- SMS texting and Pandora radio compatibility
See how the Accord compares to competition—you can find many of those features on similar models, but it’s rare to find all of them at the entry-level trim like on the Accord.
Test Drive an Accord Today
Do you want to see if the 2014 Honda Accord is the best for you? Then visit a Mid-Michigan Honda Dealer today and let one of our sales experts set you up with some quality time behind the wheel. We’d love to put you in the driver’s seat for a test drive, so stop by today!
*24 city/34 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 4-cylinder Sedan 6MT models. 27 city/36 highway/30 combined mpg rating for Sedan CVT models. 26 city/34 highway/29 combined mpg rating for Sport Sedan CVT models. 21 city/34 highway/26 combined mpg rating for V-6 Sedan models. Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Mid-Michigan Honda Dealers includes Art Moehn Honda, Capital Honda, Honda of Grand Blanc, Thelen Honda, and Williams Honda